Help Pump size for new negative edge pool

TMC1

Feb 16, 2016
St Petersburg Fl
We are alomost finished Building our negative edge pool. The pool has a four sided spill over spa and 33 ft of negative edge along the back. It is about 19 ft wide then narrows down to a 8 ft wide table area. We can see that the negative edge wall is not level. When the pump is off we can see that is about 1/8in higher by the table area and the water does not spill over this section corectly. We wanted a 3HP variable speed pump and they Pit in a 5 HP pump which is loud and is shooting the water on one side of the negative edge past the catch basin and planter into the yard. They will chang out the pump, but somehow I am supposes to know if we want a 4HP pump or the 3HP variable sped pump. I need help or the name of someone to inspect the pool and suggest a way to fix it.
Thank You!

Welcome, I wish we could help on this one but that is something that would be best done by the company that installed it.. They should be troubleshooting what is going on and the best way to make it work correctly..

Maybe if we saw some pictures or video of what is happening someone may be able to assist you :)

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.