LifeTime Supporter
Jul 21, 2011
Eastern Ohio
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
Very shortly TFP will see it's 100,000th member join the forum. This is a HUGE accomplishment and one that many forums would love to see. We look forward to helping each of our members learn more about their pools and are very excited about the upcoming swim season! It looks to be a very busy one. :whoot::whoot::whoot:

I'd like to personally thank each of you for making TFP the leading Pool Forum on the internet and let's all watch as we pass this mile-marker.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
I'd like to quickly take a "blast to the past" with this page from April 23, 2007. Who ever would have thought it would turn out to become this??

26256188506_cbfb47e821_h.jpg

That is awesome 100k is a milestone for sure :)

Just think, in 10 years we will have the pool industry listening to us if they are not already :)

I'd like to quickly take a "blast to the past" with this page from April 23, 2007. Who ever would have thought it would turn out to become this??

26256188506_cbfb47e821_h.jpg

Wow! All you need is the monochrome green display with the VT-100 keyboard and a couple of 5-1/4" floppy disks lying around ;)

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.