Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: New to TFP

1. Back To Top    #1

New to TFP

Hi all.

I recently bought a "project home" north of Toronto to create hour dream house, complete with a pool. The inside renovations are done and I'm itching to finish up what I started in the back. Last fall I had a reputable pool installer install a 18' x 36' vinyl lined pool and equipment/cabana pad. As soon as it warms up a bit, I'll be out there building the cabana, running 60 amp service to it for the equipment and all hardscapping. Equipment of choice was a Hayward 250K BTU propane heater, Tristar 2hp vs pump, Aquarite chlorinator, all to be managed by the OmniLogic automation controller.

You may be seeing me here allot as this is my first and will be my only pool.

2. Back To Top    #2
    Eastern Ohio

Re: New to TFP

Welcome! Can't wait to see all your work pay off.

3. Back To Top    #3
    Mod Squad
    DFW, TX

Welcome to TFP and congrats on your last pool!
    TFP Moderator
    If TFP helped you or saved you money - Become a TFP Supporter! <--Click here
    2012 build and pics, 20k gal gunite, black onyx pebblesheen, OK flagstone, IntellifoVS, cart filter w/Pleatco, IC40 SWG, Solartouch, 5 12'x4' solar panels, HP50HA heat pump, 8mil solar cover, borates, TF-100 test kit, SONOS, Doheny's Discovery Robot, hot tub on bleach

4. Back To Top    #4
    Northern IL

27K IG rectangular; vinyl liner; sand filter; 1hp pump; auto-cover; heater; K-2006.

5. Back To Top    #5
    SW PA

Welcome to TFP! We'd love to see your pool!
    I'd bet you my bikini you'll never get TFP water from a pool store!

24' Sharkline Venture De Filter

6. Back To Top    #6
    Tallahassee, FL

HI! Sounds like you have had fun working on the house and building a pool!

We would LOVE to see the results and look forward to helping you keep your pool looking like a jewel!

TFP Moderator 33x52 round AG 25,600 gals Sand Filter 1.5hp Pump - 2 Speed, SLAM, Pool School, Recommended Levels, Recommended Chemicals, Pool Math, Chlorine/CYA Chart, TF-100 Test Kit, Become a TFP supporter!