Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Pump installer recommendations (Norther Calif.)

1. Back To Top    #1

Sebastopol, CA

Pump installer recommendations (Norther Calif.)

I plan to purchase a Inteliflow VS pump and would like to find a professional to do the installation (that gets you a half decent warranty). Can anyone recommend someone? I'm an hour north of San Francisco in Sonoma County (near Sebastopol). Any leads would be much appreciated. Thanks.
    20 X40', 23,000 Gal; In Ground, Plaster
    1.5 hp pump, DE filter, polaris 360 pool sweep with 3/4hp pump
    built in spa

2. Back To Top    #2

TFP Guide
    Fletcher, OK

Re: Pump installer recommendations (Norther Calif.)

Welcome Giorgio, I do not live near you but we do have many from CA, hopefully someone will be along shortly to help out.. You could call some local pool equipment repair places and see if the also install equipment
    Pool: Intex 16x32 15000 gal, 2 speed 340042, Pentair CC320 Filter, CircuPool SJ45 Salt System, Intermatic PE653RC; Hot Tub: 650 Gal SWG Megachlor
    links: pool school * Recommended-Levels * SLAM * CYA chart * Test kits * How To Post Pictures * Poolmath * OCLT ** Support your website if we helped you :) **

3. Back To Top    #3

Marin County

Re: Pump installer recommendations (Norther Calif.)

I live in Novato, and recently replaced my pump with a Intelliflo VS while getting Heliocol Solar panels at the same time. The Solar installers installed the pump because I was able to purchase through them, but I did call around and most pool companies (Herbs, Leslies, ect...) will install your pump even if you don't purchase from them. I was getting quotes between $250-$300 for install. Could be more depending on size of job. If I were you, I would buy the pump from a local pool store and they will install for free with purchase. You may end up paying more if you buy separate then have it installed.
    My pool: 18x32 White Plaster 13,000 Gal w/ Pentair Intelliflo 2 VST, 3/4hp Pentair Booster Pump for Pentair Legend Pool Cleaner, Sta-Rite 300 Mod Media S7M120 Filter, Heliocol Solar Panels, Pentair Solar Touch Controller, Poolmaster 22260 5-Way Test Kit.