Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Only some jets work!

1. Back To Top    #1

Only some jets work!

Last year we moved into our new home, where the previous owner had left a VitaSpa hot tub.

We had the spa professionally cleaned & serviced and the pump replaced, and all seemed to be working fine. It wasn't until a few days of using the spa that we noticed that there were 2 or 3 jets that were not working.

if necessary I will get a professional in to look at it, but I was wondering if there was anything I could do first to investigate the problem. any help or advice would be much appreciated.

2. Back To Top    #2
    Mod Squad
    DFW, TX

Re: Only some jets work!

Welcome to TFP!

Many hot tub jets can be opened and closed individually by rotating the escutcheon surrounding the jet. My tub also has a valve on top that opens and closes flow to about half the jets.
    TFP Moderator
    If TFP helped you or saved you money - Become a TFP Supporter! <--Click here
    2012 build and pics, 20k gal gunite, black onyx pebblesheen, OK flagstone, IntellifoVS, cart filter w/Pleatco, IC40 SWG, Solartouch, 5 12'x4' solar panels, HP50HA heat pump, 8mil solar cover, borates, TF-100 test kit, SONOS, Doheny's Discovery Robot, hot tub on bleach