Pool so far

Mar 19, 2016
Thomasville
Hey guys just wanted to check in with everyone I am waiting on my pool test kit now should here sometime this week. I have worked every day in this blasted pool lol. My kids better swim in this thing or I might have to kill them :) It is looking so much better then it has and I can actually see the bottom "somewhat" I can see if there is a clump of leaves or my net when I bring it all the way down. I haven't vacuumed yet because of the stupid gumballs that are in the pool and it will stop up the hose. So every day I have gone out with my net and very meticulously scooped up the debris off of the bottom going on about 4 weeks of doing this. Will this madness ever end? Lol
a220ccb17a015cf5829242704a0d4326.jpg
71d8286d1fafade07c6c36b8f7677f88.jpg
I wish I had before pictures but just imagine it being black [emoji79]

Jessica

54 inch by 27 foot round above ground pool.

Yes actually good idea I hadn't even thought about that it needs it especially on the steps below and the side that I haven't been able to get with the brush I will Def do that tomorrow when I get home

54 inch by 27 foot round above ground pool.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.