Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Pool so far

1. Back To Top    #1

Pool so far

Hey guys just wanted to check in with everyone I am waiting on my pool test kit now should here sometime this week. I have worked every day in this blasted pool lol. My kids better swim in this thing or I might have to kill them It is looking so much better then it has and I can actually see the bottom "somewhat" I can see if there is a clump of leaves or my net when I bring it all the way down. I haven't vacuumed yet because of the stupid gumballs that are in the pool and it will stop up the hose. So every day I have gone out with my net and very meticulously scooped up the debris off of the bottom going on about 4 weeks of doing this. Will this madness ever end? Lol I wish I had before pictures but just imagine it being black

Jessica

54 inch by 27 foot round above ground pool.

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Pool so far

Just wait until you record your first set of test numbers with your own test kit once it arrives. You'll be amazed.
    Pat (a.k.a. Texas Splash) ~ My Pool: Viking Fiberglass; 17,888 Gal; Waterway Supreme 2-sp/2-hp pump; Hayward Ctg filter; TF-100 w/ Speed Stir
    Vital Links: POOL SCHOOL, RECOMMENDED LEVELS, RECOMMENDED CHEMICALS, Poolmath Calculator, SLAM, Chlorine/CYA CHART.
    If you enjoyed your TFP experience, please consider donating to Support TFP!

3. Back To Top    #3

LOL throw the kids in and make the dive down to get those balls!

You are going to love your pool again!

Kim
    TFP Moderator 33x52 round AG 25,600 gals Sand Filter 1.5hp Pump - 2 Speed, SLAM, Pool School, Recommended Levels, Recommended Chemicals, Pool Math, Chlorine/CYA Chart, TF-100 Test Kit

4. Back To Top    #4

I never thought to use gum balls as dive toys...................
    16x32x52" Steel Cornelius Miramar AGP Vinyl liner 13,100 gal. Buried 2 ft.
    2 Speed Hayward Power-Flo Matrix 85 g.p.m. 22" 250lb. sand filter hard plumbed
    Pool Rover Jr., Pool Blaster Max, Diver Dave TF100 Test Kit/Speed Stir
    Margaritaville Frozen Concoction Maker, Liqour Chiller, & Drink Mixer & Party Tub----Collect 'um all!

5. Back To Top    #5

While you are waiting, can you take out that ladder and scrub it really well with some bleach solution?

6. Back To Top    #6

Yes actually good idea I hadn't even thought about that it needs it especially on the steps below and the side that I haven't been able to get with the brush I will Def do that tomorrow when I get home

54 inch by 27 foot round above ground pool.