Hello. I've learned a lot from reading on TFP so thank you! We are trying to finalize design and would love some input -
1. The sunshelf is pretty close to the existing patio. As it is right now there is only about 3 ft from edge of sunshelf to patio and column. Is that too close? Sunshelf is 10ft x 5 ft.
2. Finishes - we are thinking of going with 12x12 brick pavers in cream, beige, charcoal for the deck, travertine (silver?) coping (although still worried this may be too slippery for my 4 year old and almost 1 year old), and would love to do something other than the 6x6 standard because of the 6 inch raised deck along the back and the oversized spa spillway but still undecided on what. Any suggestions welcome. Attached is one tile I found in a picture that I liked.
3. Open to any overall design input!
- The pool is
- 18' wide at the sunshelf
- 12' wide at the spa
- 15' wide at the deep water bench
- 30 ft long
- 3 - 6ft depth
- Square footage: 443
- Gallons: 14,951
- The spa is 6'6"x6'6" with 6 jets. 12" raised.
- Aqua Pearl mini pebble
- SWG - Jandy Aqua Pure 1400
- 1.5HP VSP Epump
- Jandy CV 460 Cartridge Filter
- 140K BTU Heatpump
- Jandy RS 904 Automation
- 2 pool lights/1 spa light