Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: How Do I Post a PhotoBucket Link

1. Back To Top    #1

How Do I Post a PhotoBucket Link

...how do I post a PhotoBucket link so it shows up as an image instead of a hyperlink? I keep running out of upload room. I don't think I am doing this right. I do know how to upload an image to PhotoBucket and copy the image URL.
    30,000 gal free-form IG w/ spa, PebbleSheen Blue Surf, Pentair cartridge filter, Pentair 3 HP Intelliflo, extra pump that is way over-sized for weeping moss rocks, Dolphin Oasis Z5, municipal water, all built Jan-Feb 2016. TF-100, SpeedStir, Liquidator 3/8", borates. My build thread http://www.troublefreepool.com/threa...-in-Cypress-TX

2. Back To Top    #2

TFP Guide

Re: How Do I Post a PhotoBucket Link

You should be able to do it by clicking on the picture you wish to use and copying the entire IMG URL and pasting it in your post. Wait to do your text until you have your IMG copied. On my iPad it erases what I've written when I go between the two pages.
    26' X 52" Intex Ultra Frame. Intex Sand Filter
    26' X 52 Intex Ultra Frame Install
    You can lead a horse to (clear) water, but you can't force him to swim in it!

3. Back To Top    #3

did not help, but thanks
    30,000 gal free-form IG w/ spa, PebbleSheen Blue Surf, Pentair cartridge filter, Pentair 3 HP Intelliflo, extra pump that is way over-sized for weeping moss rocks, Dolphin Oasis Z5, municipal water, all built Jan-Feb 2016. TF-100, SpeedStir, Liquidator 3/8", borates. My build thread http://www.troublefreepool.com/threa...-in-Cypress-TX

4. Back To Top    #4

Try taking a look at this tutorial,

Posting Photo's Tutorial

5. Back To Top    #5

When I'm in Photobucket and click on a pic I want to show here, there's a menu of options on the right for like 4 different URL codes. If I click once on the "IMG" code, it quickly flashes "Copied". Then I simply right-mouse click back here and it pastes the IMG's URL. Once I hit "Post", the pic shows.
    Pat (a.k.a. Texas Splash) ~ My Pool: Viking Fiberglass; 17,888 Gal; Waterway Supreme 2-sp/2-hp pump; Hayward Ctg filter; TF-100 w/ Speed Stir
    Vital Links: POOL SCHOOL, RECOMMENDED LEVELS, RECOMMENDED CHEMICALS, Poolmath Calculator, SLAM, Chlorine/CYA CHART.
    If you enjoyed your TFP experience, please consider donating to Support TFP!

6. Back To Top    #6

Quote Originally Posted by Leebo View Post
    Try taking a look at this tutorial,

Posting Photo's Tutorial
    Smykowski's directions worked for me. Thank You!