Painting a Gunite Pool?

TCpoolnoob

Apr 27, 2015
Richland WA
I'm in my 3rd year of owning a pool. The first year was a little struggle until I found this site. With all of your help my family has been enjoying a trouble free pool ever since.

Unfortunately for me, the water was so sparkling clean, I could see every blemish in the sides and floor of my pool. I'll admit they are all minor but I got to thinking I would enjoy the pool more if I put a fresh coat of paint on it.

So in reverse order this year, I drained the pool, cleaned and pressure washed it, did some youtube research and then headed to troublefreepool.com to research what paint I should use.

After using the search function, I realized I've wasted a little time and a ton of water cause after what I read, I'm am not painting my pool!:eek:

I've left the title the same as my original question in hopes that others may find it prior to wasting their time and effort like I did.

Heading out to fill the pool now!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.