Polaris 360 always gets stuck in corner

BK272

Nov 3, 2015
Texas
Help!!! My very new Polaris cleaner is always getting stuck in one corner. I've tried changing the direction of the thrust thingy in the back, moved the float in and out. Nothing helps. It's only about 7 months old. Also, the tail sweeper doesn't really go back and forth. It just kinda drags behind the unit. Help me please!

It sounds like it isn't getting enough flow. Is your filter dirty? What is the normal clean pressure and what is the pressure now? Is your pump 2 speed or variable speed?

The filter that is in the hose where it connects to the wall gets clogged and kills my water flow. Check that. Did you set the RPMs like the manual says? Also the tail has a screw that controls the flow to the sweep tail...hex head screw.does your Polaris go into reverse mode? If not you may need to replace that portion too

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.