Hello From Cobourg

Apr 1, 2016
Canada
We are new pool owners!! My husband and I bought our first home and couldn't be happier that our backyard has a pool for our family and friends to enjoy. We moved in January and just this week took the cover off to have a good look at pool! Let's just say I'll be posting alot of questions regarding some concerns we have. It just doesn't look right?

Can't wait to begin this journey of new home ownership and enjoying our pool with our 3 young boys.

Thank you.

In ground 12x32 3ft in shallow going down to 8ft in deep end.

Mallory! WOW! New house, new pool, AND 3 BOYS??????? You have your hands full! We are SO glad you found us! We can make the pool the easy thing in your life.

How about you start a thread in "Just getting started"..........show us the pool and area (use photo bucket to add the pics)

Where is Cobourg? Can you please add the State to that? THANKS!

I will be on the look out for your new thread to see where you need help!

Kim

Welcome to TFP! :wave: Pool care is much easier than some would leave you to believe. Stay out of the pool store! Read the pages from our Pool School (link in my sig) and you're on your way. Ask all the questions you need, but stay away from pool store products. Too much $$ and generally they don't work as designed. First and foremost, you need your own "proper" test kit. Again, not form the pool store, they are inadequate. Checkout the TF-100 link in my sig and that's all you need - with speed stir. :stirpot: Great to have you with us.

Thank you and yes a very busy momma and house wife :D
Posted my first thread!! Yay.
I'm from cobourg ontario Canada.

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you!! We can't wait to enjoy our pool.

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you for the information great to know!!