New sanitizer eliminates the need for chlorine FINALLY!

ComputerGuyInNOLA

LifeTime Supporter
Oct 20, 2012
Mandeville, Louisiana
I just read a press release for a new Mircowave sanitizer for pools that guarantees to sanitize your water and kill all pathogens with 3 milliseconds. It also heats your water when power is increased to 3.1 gigawatts of output, the maximum output of the Microwave accelerator. In addition the new company has released a pool filter that is supposed to be 3000 times more efficient than DE. It is similar to reverse osmosis but allows a much higher throughput by using the membrane from a bulls testicle. I might buy stock in this new startup!

Last year on April Fools i had an idea to photoshop a microwave oven with some pvc plumbing coming out of it and post it this year. Fast forward 1 year and I remembered that idea. Too late for a photoshop session but I had to post something since I didn't see any hijinks this year. :D

Last year on April Fools i had an idea to photoshop a microwave oven with some pvc plumbing coming out of it and post it this year. Fast forward 1 year and I remembered that idea. Too late for a photoshop session but I had to post something since I didn't see any hijinks this year. :D
You didn't look hard enough
I can't shock my pool

I'm working on a new cyanuric acid reducer. It's antimatter cyanuric acid. You just add the amount you want to reduce the cya by and when the antimatter cya connects with the matter cya they're both annihilated and become pure energy. There are only a few "minor" details left to work out and then I will begin selling it. As a side benefit the energy released will heat the pool.

Anyone wanting to invest in the product can contact the head of investor relations Mr. Charles Ponzi.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.