Hoping to get a pool in the next few months!

Mine is blotchy too. I'm hoping that with a little time and brushing that gets better. It IS less noticeable once the water is full. I LOVE the tiles! They look gorgeous! I know from experience the pictures don't come close to doing it true justice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

621451d6e7a99c1f9853e2f7c9937742.jpg
2bbacd91e9eff365b62510b732d2a395.jpg

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
So we are almost cleaned up now in the back yard... Got 250' of speaker wire ran and the rock speakers in the back planter working. Had a few people over on Saturday and put the baja shelf to the test, it was a total hit... The back table was packed for card games... Also my dare devil kids figured out that they could jump from the back wall all of the way into the pool, that lasted a few times until the moms caught wind of it!
DSC_0365.jpgDSC_0366.jpgDSC_0368.jpg

Thanks! We are really happy with how it is all coming together... Still need to raise the fire pit burner and add more gravel then the glass goes in... Probably going to start getting the trees for the back patio this weekend... Still lots of little things!
I am thinking about facing the footings of the patio covers with the split stone and trying to make something to match the coping of the pool on the top???

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.