Crystal Clear

May 9, 2015
Northeast, OK
The clarity of my kitchen sink water the morning after I soaked my Dolphin cartridges over night in a sudsy warm Dawn mixture. I have been using the same ones since May 2015 and actually had recently purchased new ones with the mind frame of perhaps maybe replacing them each spring. I was absolutely shocked when I saw this next day reveal after almost a year of use. It made me quite giddy, actually. My husband thinks I need a shrink...

TFP never ceases to amaze me.

"Here dear, lay back on the couch (aka float) and tell me all about this clear pool you have.............It is all from TFP you say?? Humm I will have to look into that. Maybe my pool can be as clear as yours." My bill will be in the mail! LOL

LOVE it!

Kim

Stick around here, and he will be convinced...but, you'll have the nicest pool around. Don't pay too much when you order. Marina Pool and Spa has them for $50.00 a set of 4. They have everything Dolphin actually.

Be sure to keep us updated on your "progression." :mrgreen:

The clarity of my kitchen sink water the morning after I soaked my Dolphin cartridges over night in a sudsy warm Dawn mixture. I have been using the same ones since May 2015 and actually had recently purchased new ones with the mind frame of perhaps maybe replacing them each spring. I was absolutely shocked when I saw this next day reveal after almost a year of use. It made me quite giddy, actually. My husband thinks I need a shrink...

TFP never ceases to amaze me.

Love that and love my Dolphin M500!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.