Sand colored liner vs black liner

Hi. Need HELP!!! My husband and I are getting our first inground pool. I am completely torn between 2 totally different liners! Sand pebble and Platinum Onyx black. love the natural but also really love the dramatic. Pros and cons??? Our start date is May 19th. We are set with a 43' x 23' freeform lagoon shape pool with custom steps including a large tanning ledge 2nd step that will have about 10-12 inches of water. We are having a custom swim out ledge for deep end instead of a ladder and a sand colored diving board (instead of bright white). Also it will have a water fall on one side by the deep end. 3 1/2' shallow end depth and 8 1/2' in deep end. Our pavers will match our existing ones which are Cambridge Sahara Chestnut Lite. We do not want an unnatural blue color and definitely no border. Thanks for any help and pics you can supply!

Welcome to TFP!

We are very happy with our black bottom pool. I'm not sure where Smithtown is but you may benefit by slightly warmer water. That was one of the reasons we chose black. There are no cons for us.

This is ultimately going to come down to personal preference but I'd go with the sand liner over the black. It will give a gorgeous aqua marine colored effect to the water and will change with sunniness to over cast days. The only con is that the pool will look green for the first year until it starts to fade. All liners fade.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.