Cement cracked

Hi I am in the process of having a new liner put in my pool. The old one tore so I drained the pool and took the old liner out. I have a liner ordered and it should be installed within the 3 weeks. The problem is now that the liner is out and the pool is drained there are several cracks in the cement on the bottom and it seems as if water is seeping in from the sides and filling the pool back up. The guy installing the liner said he will fix the cracks but he didn't seem to concerned with the water coming in. Should I be worried about this or will it stop once the liner is in and the pool is filled back up? Thanks.

:wave: Welcome to TFP!!!

I would guess that the water in the pool will be pumped out prior to installing the liner. Once the liner is full of water, it should hold the ground water out, although obviously ideally the cracks would be fully sealed.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.