New pool starting soon

Welcome!

I moved your post here to the UC forum.

UNDER water speakers? Actually under the water? Maybe water proof around the pool, or inside perimeter above the waterline, but underwater won't work.

Welcome to TFP!

I've never seen or heard an underwater speaker. Post your equipment list/specs and the design/layout and people will jump in. Congrats on the new pool!

Think things you can't do later like lights. Do you want a cleaner that works off a booster pump at some point? You should plumb for it now. you can always add a heater, SWG, etc later but you can't go back and add lights or the plumbing for a booster pump. Underwater speakers are not a good idea.

The 4 seasons hotel at Disney ORLANDO has underwater speakers in the adult pool area. Idea is cool but it wasn't great in practice.

youd get more use out of a good set of patio speakers so everyone around the pool could enjoy, just my unsolicited advice

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.