Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: New to TFP From PA

1. Back To Top    #1

New to TFP From PA

Hello from PA! Quick intro!

Not so new pool owner. I have had an Intex 18' Ultra frame for 5 years. Very little issues with the pool and have been quite pleased. I have run a SWG since I have had the pool and could not be more pleased with the performance. Last year I upgraded the filter system to a Sand Filter when the old cartridge one died. I can't believe I waited that long to do it! Night and day performance and ease of maintenance. Good riddance cartridges!

Anyways since I upgraded the filter I just purchased but have not received yet an Intex 22' Ultra Frame. I have some questions which I will post in another forum because I am going to try some things this year that I have not done before. Hopefully with the expertise here from this group I can make this transition quite smooth and be up and running trouble free ( Pun Intended ) for many more years to come!

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: New to TFP From PA

Welcome to TFP!
    Jason, TFP Moderator
    18k IG pebblesheen pool, Hayward ProLogic P4 w/ T-15 SWG, Pentair 1HP 2-speed Superflo, Hayward 6020 DE filter
    500 sqft Heliocol solar panels, ThePoolCleaner, TF-100 test kit w/ SpeedStir
    Pool School + Test Kit + PoolMath = A TROUBLE FREE POOL
    If you found TFP helpful and we saved you money ... Become a TFP Supporter!

3. Back To Top    #3

Welcome to TFP. Also, please add your pool info to your signature by going to the top of the TFP web page (just under the Pool School button) and select "SETTINGS". On the next page look to the left for a menu bar that says, “MY SETTINGS” and go to "EDIT SIGNATURE" to enter your pool and equipment info there. It will help us later. This link may also help you: Pool School - Read This BEFORE You Post. Great to have you with us.
    Pat (a.k.a. Texas Splash) ~ My Pool: Viking Fiberglass; 17,888 Gal; Waterway Supreme 2-sp/2-hp pump; Hayward Ctg filter; TF-100 w/ Speed Stir
    Vital Links: POOL SCHOOL, RECOMMENDED LEVELS, RECOMMENDED CHEMICALS, Poolmath Calculator, SLAM, Chlorine/CYA CHART.
    If you enjoyed your TFP experience, please consider donating to Support TFP!

4. Back To Top    #4

Thank you both for the welcome! I look forward to helping the community and getting great advice and tips for a great swimming season.
    Intex 22' Ultra Frame Pool
    Intex Krystal Clear Sand Filter 2800 GPH
    Intex Krystal Clear Salt Water System

5. Back To Top    #5

Hope you enjoy the forum NL.
    I'd bet you my bikini you'll never get TFP water from a pool store!

24' Sharkline Venture De Filter