Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Sorry for long absence but pool is a wreck now

1. Back To Top    #1

Sorry for long absence but pool is a wreck now

We were in a long move process and have now moved into the home with the pool.

Hooked up pump and turned it all on and 3 of pop ups are only ones spewing any bubbles. The pool water has turned green and now is slowly turning blue again.

Just purchased a pop up head removal tool and removed one. Does not make sense to me and dont get why all dont work. Can I open the module and blow air in to see of they work? They are these paramount type and any suggestions would be great.

Also how do keep them on to put back in?

Thanks for all the help
    In ground pool and was built in 2000 and is concrete I am guessing. It measures 14.5 wide and 24 long. It is not square nor rectangular. I have pictures if needed and can always take more. It is a Pentair system with propane heater Purex Triton, with Pentair filter ( cartridge) with a 1.5 hp sf1.1 pump( that is getting replaced) Will be new Pentair vs pump/motor 342000/01( on it's way here now) and test kit TF-100

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Sorry for long absence but pool is a wreck now

I'm not familiar with these pop ups but maybe someone else is. We'll give ya a
    I'd bet you my bikini you'll never get TFP water from a pool store!

24' Sharkline Venture De Filter

3. Back To Top    #3

TFP Guide

that type system will probably need a call to the company who installed them or another pool equipment company.. wish i could help
    Pool: Intex 16x32 15000 gal, 2 speed 340042, Pentair CC320 Filter, CircuPool SJ45 Salt System, Intermatic PE653RC; Hot Tub: 650 Gal SWG Megachlor
    links: pool school * Recommended-Levels * SLAM * CYA chart * Test kits * How To Post Pictures * Poolmath * OCLT ** Support your website if we helped you :) **

4. Back To Top    #4

Okay well thanks for trying. It will be a learning experience( like our pond was )
    In ground pool and was built in 2000 and is concrete I am guessing. It measures 14.5 wide and 24 long. It is not square nor rectangular. I have pictures if needed and can always take more. It is a Pentair system with propane heater Purex Triton, with Pentair filter ( cartridge) with a 1.5 hp sf1.1 pump( that is getting replaced) Will be new Pentair vs pump/motor 342000/01( on it's way here now) and test kit TF-100