Lost all chlorine overnight?

THANKS for supporting the forum!

What a change! SO clear I bet you could find a diamond in it! I say that because there was on member having a pool party where someone lost one of their diamond earring in the DEEP end! :-? They had everyone get out of the pool and turned off the pump. They saw it sitting on the bottom once the water got still!

How does your plaster feel? If you run your fingernail over the two colors can you feel a difference? I have some ideas about it that I will get into after your answer.

Kim

Sparkle Sparkle!

gRn9dSB.jpg

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
How does your plaster feel? If you run your fingernail over the two colors can you feel a difference? I have some ideas about it that I will get into after your answer.

Kim, sorry did not see this part. I cannot notice a difference in feel between the different colored areas. I would love to hear your thoughts.

Thanks all for the encouraging words. And yes, Marian, definitely a difference, thanks for pushing me through to the end!

Okay there are two different "tests" you can do to see if it is something we can fix...........get some cheap vit C tables (NOT orange colored ones). Crush them up and put them in two socks........put one sock on one color and the other sock on the other color.......let is sit there about 15 mins. and see if there is any change. Tell me what happens if anything.

Kim

Next time I expect bare toes!

Yes ma'am!

Tell me what happens if anything.

Broke up three 1000mg tabs and put them in a tea bag. Held it there with a rock. Looks like they ate through the middle of the spot. The gray areas of the pool had no change. I am not even sure what color my pool is supposed to be, but the color at the top of the pool between the tiles where the water doesn't reach is dark grey, similar to the areas outside of the beige spotting:

ZH1mh16.jpg
RqQInuH.jpg

I also tried a Trichlor puck... no change. Are you thinking it is ascorbic acid time? :):):)

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.