Aquabot T-Jet Turbo timer or pump issue

My Aquabot just stop working on me all sudden. At first my fused burned so I've replaced it but it only run for like 30 secs and it stops. I can hear the pump running but it's not pupmping water like when I first start the vacumn. According to I-Love-MyAquabot, it could be a timer but I don't know for sure. Any way to confirm that it's the timer not the pump issue?
If I reset and start the Aquabot, it runs for about 30sec, then I can only feel the pump is vibrating without water being pumped. I can see the timer switches back and forth.

Bumping to see if we can get you some assistance.

can you get a view of the impeller on the pump and make sure there are no threads or debris wrapped around the shaft that would tax the motor and maybe blow the fuse. I know I had that issue at one point on an older model. Company told me to make a little hook out of wire and try to fish the stuff off the shaft.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.