Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Aquabot T-Jet Turbo timer or pump issue

1. Back To Top    #1

Sugar Land, Texas, United States

Aquabot T-Jet Turbo timer or pump issue

My Aquabot just stop working on me all sudden. At first my fused burned so I've replaced it but it only run for like 30 secs and it stops. I can hear the pump running but it's not pupmping water like when I first start the vacumn. According to I-Love-MyAquabot, it could be a timer but I don't know for sure. Any way to confirm that it's the timer not the pump issue?
    If I reset and start the Aquabot, it runs for about 30sec, then I can only feel the pump is vibrating without water being pumped. I can see the timer switches back and forth.
    Inground Plaster Pool, Cartridge Filter, Dolphin PRIMALX3, Hayward H400 Heater, Hayward Pump SPX3220X25Z2PE, 17500 Gallons with Spill Over Spa, Non-SWG, Sugar Land (Houston), TX 77478 USA

2. Back To Top    #2
    SW PA

Re: Aquabot T-Jet Turbo timer or pump issue

Bumping to see if we can get you some assistance.
    I'd bet you my bikini you'll never get TFP water from a pool store!

24' Sharkline Venture De Filter

3. Back To Top    #3

NE Florida

Re: Aquabot T-Jet Turbo timer or pump issue

can you get a view of the impeller on the pump and make sure there are no threads or debris wrapped around the shaft that would tax the motor and maybe blow the fuse. I know I had that issue at one point on an older model. Company told me to make a little hook out of wire and try to fish the stuff off the shaft.
    22K gallon free form pebble tec pool, non screened, surrounded by 3, 100+ year old Live Oaks (pure misery for 3 months every spring) elevated non heated spa, jandy cl340 filter, Pentair Inteliflo 3hp pump, Jandy 1400 swg, infloor cleaning system which has had all outlets removed due to uselessness of system with the organic load the pool carries and now low rp