Ok ok
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Hayward Aqua Rite Pro (T-15)
Hopefully next week my pool be drained to be re-plastered. While it's drained I would like to replace the lights with LEDs. I have four side facing lights, and one light facing up in the shallow wading area. Is there any changing of voltage or is it just simply changing out the bulbs? I am thinking it is simply changing bulbs but don't want to be caught offguard when I have the opportunity while the pool is drained. I am guessing when I take the niche off O rings should be replaced, they should be standard at any pool shop? I will try to attach a short video, the pool is green because I have not been maintaining it due to the fact it will be drained for replaster. Any advice on color, Brand, or power (brightness) would be greatly appreciated.
Thx

https://vimeo.com/160568091

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There are so many way to change to LED lights.. You can replace the whole light or change out just the bulb.

It really depends on what you want...

depending on how many watts your bulbs are now... if 500 watts the LED will be a little dimmer and depending on the color..

LED Pool Lights - LED Spa Lighting - INYOPools.com

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.