Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: LED help / advice

1. Back To Top    #1

Ok ok

LED help / advice

Hopefully next week my pool be drained to be re-plastered. While it's drained I would like to replace the lights with LEDs. I have four side facing lights, and one light facing up in the shallow wading area. Is there any changing of voltage or is it just simply changing out the bulbs? I am thinking it is simply changing bulbs but don't want to be caught offguard when I have the opportunity while the pool is drained. I am guessing when I take the niche off O rings should be replaced, they should be standard at any pool shop? I will try to attach a short video, the pool is green because I have not been maintaining it due to the fact it will be drained for replaster. Any advice on color, Brand, or power (brightness) would be greatly appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Central Oklahoma
    ~14K gallon - AquaRite AQR15 SWG - pool Newly plastered on April 9 2016
    TF100 kit - STA-RITE SYSTEM3 Modular Media Filtration - Model S8M150
    Pool water supply from on site water well = CH of ~350 and TA of ~350
    Doheny's Discovery Automatic Robotic Cleaner/Pentair Model 011018 VS Pump

2. Back To Top    #2

TFP Guide
    Fletcher, OK

Re: LED help / advice

There are so many way to change to LED lights.. You can replace the whole light or change out just the bulb.

It really depends on what you want...

depending on how many watts your bulbs are now... if 500 watts the LED will be a little dimmer and depending on the color..

LED Pool Lights - LED Spa Lighting -
    Pool: Intex 16x32 15000 gal, 2 speed 340042, Pentair CC320 Filter, CircuPool SJ45 Salt System, Intermatic PE653RC; Hot Tub: 650 Gal SWG Megachlor
    links: pool school * Recommended-Levels * SLAM * CYA chart * Test kits * How To Post Pictures * Poolmath * OCLT ** Support your website if we helped you :) **