Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Question on new liner...

1. Back To Top    #1

Question on new liner...

Hi guys, had a catastrophe with a liner i bought 2 years ago and now have to replace it. Freak accident and the liner got a huge tear that was not fixable. Anyway, i found a really good deal a liner made by pegasus. Do you guys have any insite good or bad on this company? Im going to install this liner myself, i did the previous one and it was a breeze. Just wondering if anyone has any insite on this company and also should i go with a 20mil or 27mil liner? Thanks in advance for any info.

Thanks
    30,000 gallon In-Ground vinyl, small fountain, Polaris 9300 robotic cleaner

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Question on new liner...

The only insight I can provide is that I believe thicker is better, and its always best if your wife picks out the pattern. Happy wife=Happy life!

Hope it goes well for you. Its great that you know how to do it yourself, save beaucoup bucks!
    My Amazon Smile for November12K Fiberglass IG, Infinity 4000 automatic cover, SWCG, Hayward Sand Filter, Hayward 1.5 Pump, Doheny Discovery Robot, Savi Melody LED pool lights, outdoor speakers and other assorted doo-dads. Sundance Altamar Hot Tub.
    Our pool build--> Our Pool Solved Our Sloping Yard Skippy's Cheap Pool Cooler -->Skippy's New Fountain

3. Back To Top    #3

Re: Question on new liner...

Good info Yippee, also my last liner really fight tight...Any insite on how tight these liners should fit? Basically the last one we installed required the vaccuum to really pull it down. To me it seemed to be a really tight fit.
    30,000 gallon In-Ground vinyl, small fountain, Polaris 9300 robotic cleaner