Intellitouch Question

Jun 23, 2014
CA
Hi all, I have my filter set to run at 4pm. When I manually turn on my spa at 3:30pm the valves turn properly to isolate flow to my spa. When 4pm rolls around the valves turn back to pool mode. How do I make it so spa mode overrides the pool mode until I'm done in the spa?

Thanks a lot, Rob

Hi, not sure what you mean. I would like to have a reoccurring filter schedule that is overridden if I turn on my spa before the schedule activates. Currently, when I turn on the spa and the filter schedule activates after, the valves change to pool mode and I start heating the pool.

Thanks for the tip. Right now I have a spa button, pool button, and cleaner button (booster pump). I also have a two speed filter pump. The spa button uses the filter pump on high and changes the two automatic valves, one for the pump intake (either pool or spa suction) and one for the return to either the spa or pool. The spa is set to always stay open a fraction when in pool mode to spillover. I realized my schedule first activates the cleaner to skim on high speed and kick up the dirt with the sweep, then switches to low speed to filter. I would like to keep that order. Is there a way to assign priority to a certain mode? Maybe there is a different programming scheme I can use. I thought I was smart, but I can't figure out this control system.

To my knowledge there isn't a way to assign a priority to a circuit.

With that said, SPA mode does overrule POOL mode so you should not have experienced what you are seeing. How to you have the POOL and SPA modes configured?

To my knowledge there isn't a way to assign a priority to a circuit.

With that said, SPA mode does overrule POOL mode so you should not have experienced what you are seeing. How to you have the POOL and SPA modes configured?

I am just using the standard pool and spa modes, as far as I know. I think they are called master pool and spa.

Do you know if spa mode overrides the cleaner mode?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.