Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Central NJ Pool Equipment Installer Recommendation

1. Back To Top    #1

Central NJ Pool Equipment Installer Recommendation

Hi all,

I'm having a hard time finding someone in Central NJ to replace my current Nature2 SWG with a Pentair IC-60, and to also install a IntelliPH system. I'm not stuck on the Pentair equipment (since I have a Jandy power center), but have heard good things. Anyway, I've reached out to several companies and only one has gotten back to me so far and his pricing was very high.

If you have anyone that you would recommend, I'd really appreciate the info.

Thanks!
    In-ground 47'x25' free-form gunite pool w/ spa w/ waterfall. 35,380 gallons. 3' to 8' deep. 96 sq ft 6" deep sun shelf. SunStone Select Quartz Finish (Graphite). 2 Hayward skimmers. Jandy DEV60 DE Filter + Pro Series Plus 2HP Pump. Polaris PB4-60 Pressure Cleaner Booster Pump. Raypack P-R406A Heater. EasyTouch 8. IntelliChem w/ Acid Tank. IntelliChlor IC60. Techo-Bloc bullnose coping + Blu 60 mm paver patio. Merlin SmartMesh cover. TF-100.

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Central NJ Pool Equipment Installer Recommendation

Sorry to be of no help, but aim way down here in Tx. Maybe a bump will get you some more eyes on this that know. Best of luck!
    TFP Moderator
    Essential Links:
    ABC's Of Pool Chemistry, Test Kits, SLAM Your Pool
    28K Gal IG FreeForm, CLI Quartz, Pentair 36"SF & VS Pump, Dolphin M5, Rheem

3. Back To Top    #3

Thanks for the bump!
    In-ground 47'x25' free-form gunite pool w/ spa w/ waterfall. 35,380 gallons. 3' to 8' deep. 96 sq ft 6" deep sun shelf. SunStone Select Quartz Finish (Graphite). 2 Hayward skimmers. Jandy DEV60 DE Filter + Pro Series Plus 2HP Pump. Polaris PB4-60 Pressure Cleaner Booster Pump. Raypack P-R406A Heater. EasyTouch 8. IntelliChem w/ Acid Tank. IntelliChlor IC60. Techo-Bloc bullnose coping + Blu 60 mm paver patio. Merlin SmartMesh cover. TF-100.

4. Back To Top    #4

Try poolsandspasnj and see if they cover your area. Do not SWIMMOR probably covers your area
    1200 Sq Ft 41,000 Gal. Gunite, JANDY SVRS VS pump, JANDY JXI 400,000 BTU, Polaris 280 w/ 3/4 BP, Rockwall and Grotto (w/6 jets and blower), 2 JANDY Lam Jets, 2 LED Bubblers, 5 Ledlights, AQUALINK P16 RS, 90% Quartz, SWF 185 GMP BP, SWF 125 BP, Levelor K1100 Autofill, AP Digital SWG, 2 skim and 5 returns, and mostly 3 inch piping

5. Back To Top    #5

Quote Originally Posted by grottoguy View Post
    Try poolsandspasnj and see if they cover your area. Do not SWIMMOR probably covers your area
    Thanks for the recommendations. As far as SWIMMOR goes - did you mean if not (rather than do not)? Just want to make sure you weren't saying to avoid them. Thanks again!

6. Back To Top    #6

I meant "If not..try SWIMMOR"
    1200 Sq Ft 41,000 Gal. Gunite, JANDY SVRS VS pump, JANDY JXI 400,000 BTU, Polaris 280 w/ 3/4 BP, Rockwall and Grotto (w/6 jets and blower), 2 JANDY Lam Jets, 2 LED Bubblers, 5 Ledlights, AQUALINK P16 RS, 90% Quartz, SWF 185 GMP BP, SWF 125 BP, Levelor K1100 Autofill, AP Digital SWG, 2 skim and 5 returns, and mostly 3 inch piping

7. Back To Top    #7

Quote Originally Posted by grottoguy View Post
    I meant "If not..try SWIMMOR"
    Thought so - thanks again!