Bubbles from jet

Hi Ray. Bubbles in the return jet(s) indicates some air in your system. This usually originates on the suction side of your system - from the skimmer to the front of the pump, to include the pump's strainer basket O-ring. You may want to check everything listed here: Pool School - Suction Side Air Leaks.

If you still have problems, let us know.

Ray - are you running a salt water pool? One of the outputs of the electrolysis that occurs in a SWCG is hydrogen gas. This may be what you're seeing.

The closest water return in my pool spurts very small bubbles when my system is running.

Quick check would be to turn off your SWCG for a bit (assuming you have one) and check. Turn it on later and confirm you're seeing bubbles again.

Ray - are you running a salt water pool? One of the outputs of the electrolysis that occurs in a SWCG is hydrogen gas. This may be what you're seeing.

The closest water return in my pool spurts very small bubbles when my system is running.

Quick check would be to turn off your SWCG for a bit (assuming you have one) and check. Turn it on later and confirm you're seeing bubbles again.

No, not a salt water pool, I will read the suggested info by TS. Thanks for the replies, will get back later.

Ray

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.