From listening to the pool store last fall when I closed the pool caused some issues this spring. I normally do not open the pool until April but after rolling the auto cover open and seeing how the pool looked I decided to open early. I have a TF-100 test kit that I use. This was my test result when I opened.
PH 8.2 or higher
Fill CH 350
I have been using acid the last 5 days with the pump on 24/7 to lower TA. I aerate to raise PH. I also added enough stabilizer to raise CYA to 30. Adding CL to 3 ppm. This is the test results after 5 days.
Water is clearing up. Will use my water softener water for fill.