Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Screw cover trim around steps inground pool

1. Back To Top    #1

Altoona, PA

Screw cover trim around steps inground pool

Last year I had a new liner installed and the only thing the company could not get is the screw cover trim around the steps. Most people dont notice its not there, but Id like to find some. I have been reading that RV places seem to sell it and I see some that might work. I have attached a picture of the main trim and a piece of cover trim they got me last year that did not work. The two ridges on the main trim were too high for the cover trim to go over it properly. I definitely need a piece of cover trim thats deep enough for these ridges. If anyone could point me in the right direction Id appreciate it! Thanks!
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. Back To Top    #2
    Tucson, AZ

Re: Screw cover trim around steps inground pool

Welcome to TFP!!!

I am not familiar with these covers. I do know that my RV screw covers look very different from what you have hear and would not work.

Bumping so that maybe someone will be able to help.
    Jason, TFP Moderator
    18k IG pebblesheen pool, Hayward ProLogic P4 w/ T-15 SWG, Pentair 1HP 2-speed Superflo, Hayward 6020 DE filter
    500 sqft Heliocol solar panels, ThePoolCleaner, TF-100 test kit w/ SpeedStir
    Pool School + Test Kit + PoolMath = A TROUBLE FREE POOL
    If you found TFP helpful and we saved you money ... Become a TFP Supporter!

3. Back To Top    #3

York SC

Re: Screw cover trim around steps inground pool

Following along. I have the same situation.

Sent from my GT-P5113 using Tapatalk
    Mark, 30,000 gallon, IG Vinyl, Pentair Superflo Variable Speed 1.5 HP pump, Hayward S220T Sand Filter, Taylor k-2006 Test kit with speedstir. Dolphin Nautilus Plus.