Please help! Pentair intelliTouch not working.

Hello all! I'm new to this site and hoping for some help. I have a intelliTouch LED indoor control panel (P/N 520138). I have my pool/spa light and the pool pump set on timers for on/off. My issue is that in the last few days, the pool pump will not turn off on the designated time. The pool lights turn on and off correctly and the the pool pump will turn on correctly but not off. Did I bump a setting somewhere? I did just adjust the time for DST and i don't know if that's when it started not working. Any info would be helpful! Thanks again!

Is the time of day correct on the unit?

Does the pump eventually turn off at some other time?

Go into the program editor for that pump and look in the upper right corner of the display. It should display what might look like a fraction. First number being the program you are currently editing. the second number will be the total number of programs for that aux (filter pump). If it is any number other than 1, you may have an overlapping of programs that could be causing your symptom.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.