2016 bleach prices

Status
Not open for further replies.
Verdict is in. Top Job worked out to be 1.4%! 96 oz for $1. So $.74/oz percent. Pass.
That isn't surprising. I was only able to find two MSDS for Top Job and I linked the one with a lower value 6-7% (the other said 8.25% if I remember right). 1.4% is much more like I remembered from a while ago, but I couldn't find anything to back that up.

Target brand just went up to $3.39, no longer a deal even with 10% discounts. local HEB is now the best I can find at $2.94.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

I've been buying 7 jugs at at time the last few trips to walmart but this time I went to 3 different wally worlds in the katy area and they were all gone! Darn you TFP fellow members! LOL. I had to settle for HEB bleach at 8.25% ($2.94 a gallon) for the time being.

If you live in the greater Houston area, I just got a flyer in the mail that Pinch A Penny just came to town with 3 locations and they offer 2.5gal for 7.09 or Suncoast Gold which they guarantee to be 12%. You have to use their bottles for refills which are 7.50 normal price. That's about .17-.18/oz.

If you live in the greater Houston area, I just got a flyer in the mail that Pinch A Penny just came to town with 3 locations and they offer 2.5gal for 7.09 or Suncoast Gold which they guarantee to be 12%. You have to use their bottles for refills which are 7.50 normal price. That's about .17-.18/oz.
Hope they come to Austin! Just got 6 at HEB, date 243!

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

I've been buying 7 jugs at at time the last few trips to walmart but this time I went to 3 different wally worlds in the katy area and they were all gone! Darn you TFP fellow members! LOL. I had to settle for HEB bleach at 8.25% ($2.94 a gallon) for the time being.
My local Walmart in the Corpus area orders new stock on Wednesdays and fills the shelves on Friday mornings.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.