Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Dolphin Z5 Replacement Power Supply

1. Back To Top    #1

Mustang, OK

Dolphin Z5 Replacement Power Supply

So, long story short, I left my cleaner running while I was gone and it appears something or someone "punted" my cleaner cart into the pool while it was plugged in. The power supply is busted up and won't power my robot any more. Am looking to replace and have found them for about $200. I actually found one on Pool Supply World for 158, but it shows one part number in the heading and another in the description. Do any of you know if I can use any Dolphin power supply or just go back with 9995675? Maybe an opportunity to get a more feature-rich power supply??? Just curious before I order.

Another thought: does the remote talk to the power supply or the robot itself???

2. Back To Top    #2
    Columbia, SC

Re: Dolphin Z5 Replacement Power Supply

Can't answer your questions, but I found !arina Pool & Spa in Denver is a great resource for Maytronics information and parts.

Marina Pool Spa & Patio
    TFP Moderator 39 X 18 23,000(ish) freeform gunite; built 2007ish; Pentair Triton II TR100 600lb Sand filter; 2 HP Pentair pump with 2.2 HP AO Smith single speed motor; 2 skimmers, 1 main drain, 4 returns w/waterfall, Stenner 45MHP2 3GPD running@ 60% - 15 gal Tank; heated by the sun CYA 200+ when I started - 50 now. Dolphin Supreme M5 Pool Cleaner. Hot Springs SX Spa, 285 gallon

3. Back To Top    #3

Long Beach, CA

Give Pool Supply World a call and see what they have to say. I have had good success dealing with them in the past.

Maytronics have several power supplies and they are not interchangeable between all models. It would be safe to stick with 9995675 but I have found two other numbers that might be used with the Z5 but I'm not 100% sure on it.
    16k gal plaster with raised spa, Jandy DEV60 filter, 2 HP 2-speed SHPF Jandy Stealth pump
    Hayward Aqua Rite T-15 SWCG, Jandy LXi 400k BTU NG heater, 350 sq.ft. of Sun Star solar panels, TF-100 Test Kit, Dolphin s300i Cleaner
    Test Kits . Pool Math . Chlorine/CYA Chart . The SLAM Process

4. Back To Top    #4

You won't beat Marina Pool And Spa for Maytronics, and many other cleaner parts.
    TFP Moderator
    Essential Links:
    TF-100 Test Kit, ABC's Of Pool Chemistry, Test Kits, SLAM Your Pool
    28K Gal IG FreeForm, CLI Quartz, Flagstone, 36"SF, Pentair VS Pump, EasyTouch W/Remote, Rheem 400KBTU Htr

5. Back To Top    #5
    Mayfield, KY

The Smartpool PT9iS PT9i on Marina for 599 looks like a good cleaner, but I can not find a review anywhere. I think I have decided on the Dolphin Primal X3
    20'x28' IG, Vinyl, (Sept 2015) 14,900 Gallon, 3'4 to 5'6 deep, SPLAPOOL 1.5 HP, 220v, 2 speed pump, Waterway Carefree 27" 400 LB Sand filter, Digital Nano plus SWG, TF-100 test kit /speed stir. Dolphin Primal x3 robotic cleaner