Radiant semi in ground pool

Hi,
Looking to install a new semi in ground pool buried 2 feet in the next month and want to install it myself, my local pool installer had radiant pools but is now selling Optimum its supposed to be new and very similar to Radiant has anyone heard of this pool? I can not find any information online or any pools that look to be built like a Radiant pool. I really like the design and looks of the insulated composite panel wall pools. Any information you have would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

Haven't heard of them. If you do decide to go with the other pool, let us know how it goes. We'd be intrested to hear about it.

Welcome to TFP.

Hi,
Looking to install a new semi in ground pool buried 2 feet in the next month and want to install it myself, my local pool installer had radiant pools but is now selling Optimum its supposed to be new and very similar to Radiant has anyone heard of this pool? I can not find any information online or any pools that look to be built like a Radiant pool. I really like the design and looks of the insulated composite panel wall pools. Any information you have would be greatly appreciated. Thank you
what did you end up with? I'm in the market for a radiant as well

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.