TREO misery

My pool came outfitted with two TREO lights. When the pool first went in, the installers put a transformer in the load center and the only way to control it was through the circuit breaker. After complaining, they replaced this with a WIRTRAN. That worked ok for the rest of the season, but now I find myself having to stand within 5 feet of the antenna for them to turn on. Worse yet, they always seem to get out of sync.

I'm looking for a better solution. I noticed S.R. Smith recently added the poolLUX to their website. Has anyone seen it for sale yet anywhere? I would also consider some sort of automation, since the pump is currently running off an analog timer.

Wow! No replies to you post. I just ordered a PoolLux Premier set yesterday. I'm surprised that I can't find one singe review on how the system works. Maybe I'll have to post the first once I install it and give it a test run!

My pool came outfitted with two TREO lights. When the pool first went in, the installers put a transformer in the load center and the only way to control it was through the circuit breaker. After complaining, they replaced this with a WIRTRAN. That worked ok for the rest of the season, but now I find myself having to stand within 5 feet of the antenna for them to turn on. Worse yet, they always seem to get out of sync.

I'm looking for a better solution. I noticed S.R. Smith recently added the poolLUX to their website. Has anyone seen it for sale yet anywhere? I would also consider some sort of automation, since the pump is currently running off an analog timer.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.