MNiels

MNiels

Bronze Supporter
Hi from sunny Central Florida! I am the caretaker of my husband's pool, since I am first to retire. We've owned the pool (and the attached house) for 35 years and just had it resurfaced for the second time. The project included some equipment updates (filter, skimmer), new tile and coping, new deck (pavers), and a fully rebuilt screen enclosure. The pavers and screen are not yet finished, and everything has not gone as planned. I found this site while searching for solutions to problems that came up, and I am excited to begin the TFP approach to pool maintenance. The pool has been filled and running for a week now, and I will be ordering my first TF100 Test Kit in the next few minutes. Finally, I have answers that make sense - thank you!

NICE! We are SO glad you found us! You are going to LOVE doing the pool the TFP way! I am going to love watching you learn how easy and CHEAP it is!!!!

PLEASE make a post in "Just getting started" and share a picture of your pool!

Will you think about keeping a log of how things are different/harder/ easier, etc with the two ways of caring for the pool to share with others.

There are videos on how to do the tests when it gets there AND we love to share how to do them as well. We know some tricks to make it easier!

Let us know when your test kit gets there!

Kim (Another FL person in the house!! OH YEAH!)