Cya gone to 0

I live in Louisiana and we have had serious flooding. Lots of leaves, limbs and other debris went into the pool and I was not able to work on it for days. It took on lots of rain water to the tip top and overflowing.. It also began to turn green and black. Today is the first day I've been able to get to work on it. Intended to begin Slam today but appear to have no CYA. I tested earlier today straight out of pool and the water showed no CYA. I read on another post that temp can affect the results so took another sample into house and let come to room temp.. Still 0. Or at least less than will register on the TF100 tube.
I got all debris out of pool. What do I do now? Pour in bleach or address CYA first? I have 0 FC so definitely need to get that up but I don't know if I need to address CYA first.
The pool looks exactly how it did when I first found all you great people. Looking forward to your advice!

As a test, add some bleach first. Enough to get to about 4 FC. See how it reacts. If the FC holds fairly well (an hour or so), even with no CYA and direct sunlight, then add stabilizer for a CYA target of 30. Check/adjust pH to 7.2-7.5 first, then begin your SLAM with an FC of 12. If you find the FC getting eliminated almost immediately after adding bleach, let us know.

Hey guys! I remember you!

Those storms have been unreal! At least you know the basic of what to do this time!

Do the FC test like said above as soon as you can and let us know what you find. Once we get those results we can tell you want to do next.

Kim

Okay I added bleach according to pool math to bring FC up to 4 but just tested and it's at 3.5.
Also, there isn't anywhere close to get stabilizer until Monday. Should I go ahead and raise to slam level now or is there another concern?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
With no CYA, any bleach you add will be stolen by the sun within an hour or so. But I understand not wanting to lose any ground by waiting. SLAM it after the Sun no longer hits it, and it won't matter that you have no CYA. And remember, with no CYA, shock level is only 10 FC.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.