Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: amandalee27

1. Back To Top    #1

amandalee27

New poster, but I've been lurking for a while. We had our pool built last fall; got to swim in it a month or so before it got too cold. Trying to absorb all the information on here.
    Built 2015: 12,000 gallon gunite with pebble tec finish kidney shaped pool. Pentair 2 speed pump, Pentair salt chlorine generator, Polaris 380, Northern Florida

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: amandalee27

Hi Amandalee,
    Welcome to TFP!
    Divin Dave,
    IG Vinyl, 15' x 30', 3 1/2' - 6' deep, Oval, ~15K gal, Intelliclor IC40, Intelliflo VS pump, Clean and Clear 420 Filter, auto-fill-disabled, Retrofit LED Color Light, Dolphin Nautilus Robot, TF100 Test Kit, Taylor K1766 Salt Test Kit, Tftestkit Pressure Gauge.
    www.tftestkits.net Experience- it's what's learned just after you needed it most !!

3. Back To Top    #3

Acting like a sponge and absorbing all the TFP knowledge is a great way to start. Welcome to TFP!
    Pat (a.k.a. Texas Splash) ~ My Pool: Viking Fiberglass; 17,888 Gal; Waterway Supreme 2-sp/2-hp pump; Hayward Ctg filter; TF-100 w/ Speed Stir
    Vital Links: POOL SCHOOL, RECOMMENDED LEVELS, RECOMMENDED CHEMICALS, Poolmath Calculator, SLAM, Chlorine/CYA CHART.
    If you enjoyed your TFP experience, please consider donating to Support TFP!

4. Back To Top    #4

Welcome Amandalee Glad to have you here! You'll really enjoy that pool this year. How's it going water wise? Are you testing your water yourself? If you have any questions just holler!

Yippee
    My Amazon Smile for November12K Fiberglass IG, Infinity 4000 automatic cover, SWCG, Hayward Sand Filter, Hayward 1.5 Pump, Doheny Discovery Robot, Savi Melody LED pool lights, outdoor speakers and other assorted doo-dads. Sundance Altamar Hot Tub.
    Our pool build--> Our Pool Solved Our Sloping Yard Skippy's Cheap Pool Cooler -->Skippy's New Fountain

5. Back To Top    #5

OH Goodie! I got another FL person! What part of FL are you in?????

We would LOVE to see your pool. Start a thread over at Just getting started and let us see please!!!

Kim
    TFP Moderator 33x52 round AG 25,600 gals Sand Filter 1.5hp Pump - 2 Speed, SLAM, Pool School, Recommended Levels, Recommended Chemicals, Pool Math, Chlorine/CYA Chart, TF-100 Test Kit

6. Back To Top    #6

Thanks for the warm welcome. I posted some numbers today and I'm off to wal mart to grab some supplies.

We are in Jacksonville, Florida.
    Built 2015: 12,000 gallon gunite with pebble tec finish kidney shaped pool. Pentair 2 speed pump, Pentair salt chlorine generator, Polaris 380, Northern Florida

7. Back To Top    #7

Great to see a number of Florida peeps in here! Welcome aboard amandalee27; I'm just getting going on here after lurking for some time myself. Glad to see you're working toward absorbing the information and having success... the advice and methods here have given me the best pool over the past two years that I have experienced in many years.
    10.6K gal, IG gunite/plaster, 1 HP "old school" Hayward pump @ 3,450 RPM, 75 sqft "American Commander 75" cartridge filter, chlorine, Zodiac MX6 pool cleaner, TF100 test kit