Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: CiruPool RJ 45

1. Back To Top    #1

CiruPool RJ 45

I am having my liner replaced after 20 years (been a good one) and am converting to a SWG at the same time, I ordered a CiruPool RJ45. All the specs look good for it and I'm wondering if anyone has had any experience with this SWG. Thanks

2. Back To Top    #2

In the Industry
    Savannah Historic District

Re: CiruPool RJ 45

I assume you are in Australia? I've never heard of it "stateside". Why that brand and model?

"Leave the gun...take the cannolis"

3. Back To Top    #3

4. Back To Top    #4
    SW Indiana

I think you mean CircuPool.
    TFP Moderator
    20K Gallon 20X36 Vinyl Inground
    Hayward S244T Sand Filter with 1HP Whisperflo Pump. Liquidator C-201 and Solar Heat

5. Back To Top    #5

Brisbane, Australia

The shape reminds me of CompuChlor but it looks like different unit.

Funny how they write:
    Good cells have thick plates and at least 24 layers of the special coating that causes the chemical magic. Also, good control modules are heavy. They have large transformers and big heat sinks
    First part is not true, as plate thickness is irrelevant. Number of coats plays it's part, but there is more to it than just that, and 24 is definitely not the magic number, it can be lower. Depends on how the material is going to be used.

Good control modules don't have to be heavy. They don't have to have transformers and large heatsink either.
    The whole world is moving to switch mode power supplies which outperform transformer based power supplies by miles, while being smaller and lighter. Think of your mobile chargers.

6. Back To Top    #6

7. Back To Top    #7

Thanks for the responses. I have not received the SWG yet, I will check it out and post any useful information if there is any. I am in the USA, eastcoast state Maryland. Hopefully I did not make a bad choice. Thanks again.