Is M500 still the one?

Daxton

Jun 6, 2015
Hill Country Texas
Haven't been on for a while and time to get pressure cleaner supplemented with a good robot to get rid of fine dust, particles, slow pump down and get an improved quality cleaning without waiting for pool guy to vacuum every so often. Some point when we live full time at this house I will go exclusive robot and remove pressure cleaner. But when we come now I would like to throw in good robot for the week.
Thought I would ask the forum if the Dolphin M500 is still best in class?
I know this may be subjective but if i am going to spend ~$1500 on a robot I want the best one. Anything newer that I should look at for a robot?
Thanks in advance.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You are correct that it's subjective, so it depends on what you are long for. I got the top of the line at the time M5 but now find the bells and whistles that made it different from the M4 of Z5 are really not that important. All three use the same cartridge filters so it depends on if you need a remote, programmable remote ect.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.