White crystals formation

Can someone please suggest? It is increasing and are even seen on more spots. I went to Leslie's pool and they think it is calcium deposits.

I also tried to reduce PH with acid but have not been successful. Here are the latest readings.

Fc 4.37
Ph 7.8
Alk 111
Ch 252
Cya 48

- - - Updated - - -

IMG_3933.jpg
Here is the pic.

A couple questions to help us reply to your last couple test results:
- What test kit was used to get those results?
- Do you have a SWG (salt water generator)?

It would also be helpful if you listed all of your pool details into your signature. You can do this by going to the top of the TFP web page (just under the Pool School button) and select "SETTINGS". On the next page look to the left for a menu bar that says, “MY SETTINGS” and go to "EDIT SIGNATURE" to enter your pool and equipment info there. It will help us later. This link may also help you: Pool School - Read This BEFORE You Post.

A couple questions to help us reply to your last couple test results:
- What test kit was used to get those results?
- Do you have a SWG (salt water generator)?

It would also be helpful if you listed all of your pool details into your signature. You can do this by going to the top of the TFP web page (just under the Pool School button) and select "SETTINGS". On the next page look to the left for a menu bar that says, “MY SETTINGS” and go to "EDIT SIGNATURE" to enter your pool and equipment info there. It will help us later. This link may also help you: Pool School - Read This BEFORE You Post.

Thanks, Just updated my signature.

I use ColorQ digital.

I do have SWG system but Cell is not working. I use bleach for chlorine.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.