New Install Kinda

Plumbing mostly done. Still have to put in the bypass and salt generator.

d89a8b474360189fdf2eac8b41be702d.jpg
dd0d21f9cb2a4e67c830bdc58a3d5b47.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2x4 and a homemade water level (How to Make a Homemade Water Level | Todays Homeowner) would be great tools for you. The more level, as in no really low spots here and there, it is the better the bottom will look and help keep divots from forming.

I like the idea of the middle being deeper. It will make cleaning easier!

Getting so close to having have a pool you can jump in to cool off after a sweaty days work!

:kim:

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Good luck with the liner! That bottom looks great!

My installer filled large garbage bags full of water and sat them along the bottom edge to help hold the liner close to the walls. As the water filled the bags floated. He got in and emptied and removed them. He then floated along on his tummy smoothing out the liner.

:kim:

When I had a liner installed in my last pool the installer used buckets and filled them with water and put them around the perimeter. I think I'll try that because I'm not gonna be able to use a vacuum because of the stairs. I think it will be good for the liner to sit in the sun for a few days and maybe that will release some of the wrinkles.

b1461c0cc88de73c0215e34765cd491e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

it installs with a seal and then a plastic piece making a clamp all the way around the seal. After the clamp is tightened you cut the liner kinda like a skimmer install. I am filling now and the liner seems pretty tight. The bead is all in but the liner is pulled away from the pool wall about six inches. Hopefully it will stretch nicely and I will be able to put on the stair clamp. We shall see.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.