Spa tiles loose

boston62

LifeTime Supporter
Jun 7, 2014
Fort Myers, Florida
Pool Size
any ides on how to replace these tiles that we're loose, I took them off. I didn't see any water behind the tiles.
91b4933930ccc74a5839a5f1f27b17b5.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Yeah to make them stand out as in "I meant to do this and it is so pretty and different". More of an accent than a fix kind of thing. Of course I am not the one that has to cut the tiles to make them fit so.........

Kim

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
after replacing my tiles, I had a lot of old tile set fall into the pool, I did remove the big pieces , but my pool is cloudy with the light on at night, I am hoping this is from the old tile set. I shouldn't be using chlorine, or would it affect the chemistry? Thanks

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

What are you latest test results? Best to check those first....

If the numbers are fine I wonder if it is "dust" or such from the tile fixing. I would put a skimmer sock on to help you filter the finer stuff out of the pool. I am hopeful that over time your sock and filter will get them out.

Kim

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.