Polaris PB4-60 Booster Pump Wiring Help

Welcome to TFP!

That motor is configurable for either 110 volts or 220 volts, which it calls Lo and Hi. You need to figure out what voltage your supply is and adjust the white and brown wires to the corresponding positions.

Power in goes to 1 and 2 where it says line. Then move white and brown to their proper position depending on your incoming voltage. Make sure power is off. It is possible if you put 220 and it was wired for 110 that you may have damaged the motor.

If you are unsure of you incoming voltage you can either disconnect them from the motor and use a voltage meter, or possibly look at your breaker panel and see how breakers are for the pump. 220 will usually have 2 breakers while 110 will have 1.

Mike

Yeah forgot to mention I need to wire for high voltage, which comes prewired from the factory. I'm thinking my connections might not have been tight which might have led to the sparks. Does this seem possible? Thanks for the replies!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.