new pool

Feb 7, 2016
south australia
hi all
dean from south Australia here and i am in the process of getting our new pool installed aprox 30 ft x 14 DSCF1980 (Medium) (2) (Small).JPG here is the shell going over the house last friday DSCF1983 (Medium).jpg almost in place the pool is now in the hole and the concrete's are coming to set up tomorrow to pour the bond beam then the rest of the concrete around the pool.

we are having glass pool panel's and gate down one side and normal tube pool fencing around the rest of the pool . pool comes with 2 led lights that work really well and 4 spa jets along the seating area..
more pics to follow cheers for now
dean

I Love it! Fun times!

Kim
pool made it into the ground ok and levelled up great . is full of water and they guys are forming up the boards to pour the bond beams and concrete over the lip of the pool . we are having glass panel fencing down one side and regular pool tube fencing around the rest...1,5 hp pump with a 24 inch sand filter filled with glass beads and a enviroswim unit for sanitization ...2 coloured lights and spa jets fitted in the seating ledge.

cheers for now deanDSCF1988 (Small).JPG

Will you do me a favor? Get some boards to put on the side of the pool to make sure the concrete does not move them. We just had one where there is a slight bow from when they poured the concrete :( that water was not enough to keep it from happening. Better safe than sorry.

Kim

wow i forgot about this post man what a mission i had nothing but trouble from the builder what was promised to take a month to build took almost 7 months it was quite stress full . however i cant complain about the equability of the work but gee we had some arguments ranging from not wanting to supply things that were in the contract to not wanting to take all the dirt away just stuff that shouldn't have happened .. pool finished at the start of winter and not the middle of summer so we have not had a real good chance to enjoy it yet .. on another note the enviroswin unit is working a treat and the pool is crystal clear and the water balance is what the enviroswim reps tell me it should be at . only running the pump and filter a couple of hrs a day atm but will increase it when summer arrives .
hopefully the pic of the finished pool will work just some minor landscaping to do and jobs done cheers dean pool finished.jpg

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.