PoolMath

Meaty

Sep 8, 2015
South West Florida
The PoolMath calculator is invaluable. Thank you to whomever created it. Is there a reference sheet somewhere that does the same calculations? I just want to be prepared to take care of my pool should I not have Internet access, the calculator goes down for a few days, etc.

thanks

Hi,
I agree. Without a calculator like Pool Math, we might almost all of us be in trouble.

JesseWV has created a nice excel spreadsheet that can do the chemistry calculations and doesnt require internet access.
Below is his thread where you can download it. Its got lots of pretty graphics and you can save your test result into it and see trends over time.
It's pretty cool.

Jesse's Graphical Pool Testing Log (Excel spreadsheet)

Hi,
I agree. Without a calculator like Pool Math, we might almost all of us be in trouble.

JesseWV has created a nice excel spreadsheet that can do the chemistry calculations and doesnt require internet access.
Below is his thread where you can download it. Its got lots of pretty graphics and you can save your test result into it and see trends over time.
It's pretty cool.

Jesse's Graphical Pool Testing Log (Excel spreadsheet)

thank u!

If you have an Android phone you can get PoolPal. It will allow you to set goal values and calculate how much of each chemical to add.

I use it regularly and about every 2 weeks or so transfer my test results to Jesse's spreadsheet for logging.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.