Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: EZ Touch change pump speed when heater come on

1. Back To Top    #1

EZ Touch change pump speed when heater come on

In my limited searching I cannot see how to program my EZ Touch to change the pump speed when the heater is on. I have a single intelliflo pump and I want to run the pump at low speed except when the heater comes on. The heater requires the higher flow rate. I think this is set via the F Circuits but not sure how. Does anyone know how to do this?

2. Back To Top    #2

TFP Guide
    Riverside, CA

Re: EZ Touch change pump speed when heater come on

Do you have a spa? If not then do the following:

Set up a feature circuit and name it Pool Heat. Go to Settings> Circuit Names> Select an empty feature Circuit and name it Pool Heat, Return to the menu
    Go to Settings> Circuit Functions> Scroll to Pool Heat > Assign it to Heater, Return to the menu
    Got to Settings> Intelliflo> Select Pump #1 (only if if you have more than one pump)> Select Speeds> Scroll to Pool Heat > Select the desired RPM you'd like the pump to run.

If you have a spa, then things will change a little bit. Can you also provide a little more info about the pool and equipment?
    33K In ground Pool/Spa, IntelliFlo, IntelliChlor SWG, Easytouch, ScreenLogic, MasterTemp 400, Quad 100, IntelliPH, MiniPebble, Dolphin Z5, POOL BUILD