2 speed pump ???

kplaster

Bronze Supporter
Jan 24, 2010
Randleman,NC
Ok We just got my Power-Flo Matrix 2 speed Pump running.Never had a 2 speed pump so I need some suggestion on running.I know you want to run on high when cleaning.Any other suggestion are helpful.We haven't plug'd into SWG unit yet.Thank's

I run my 2 speed on low 90% of the time, how much time you run yours will depend on how clear you want your pool and how much you need run to keep your SWG/clorine level for your CYA..

There is not 1 answer for this as it all depends... start at 4 hours and see how that does for you and go from there, some people run on low 30 minutes per day.. you will be on the higher amount of time because of the SWG..

Can really tell a difference with circulation. Don't think low speed will do good till pool water is balanced and clear.I'm getting my salt circulating now so I can get generator running.Think after everything is balanced out then be better on low

Sent from my XT1030 using Tapatalk

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.