Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: New Pool Owner - Learning a good deal

1. Back To Top    #1

Fort Worth, Texas

Talking New Pool Owner - Learning a good deal

Thank you for putting together a great resource. I recently purchased a home with an in ground pool and spa.
    After spending some time with the repair technicians we have been fully operation for a few months.

The following issue was my driver for looking for an online resource.

I have an Easy Touch remote for my pool / spa. The batteries were getting low so I decided to change them.
    Now, my remote won't even power up. The batteries are installed with the correctly. All I get is a brief flash
    of the green lights next to the buttons. Has anyone seen this before? If so, what do I need to do in order to
    correct this?

Thank you.

2. Back To Top    #2
    Central Minnesota

Re: New Pool Owner - Learning a good deal

I've seen issues in other devices with specific brands of batteries, specifically some issues with Duracell batteries in some remote devices. I would try another brand if possible.

Otherwise, I'm not sure, perhaps this bump will get it another look.
    Joel - TFP Moderator - Minnesota - **Become a TFP Supporter!** Helpful Links: ABCs of Pool Water Chemistry - SLAM Procedure - Chlorine/CYA Chart
    40x20 Pool: 32K Gallons * Vinyl * Bleach Chlorination * Hayward S270T Sand Filter * Pentair SuperFlo 1 HP * Teledyne/Laars Heater * AquaVac Tigershark * TF-100 w/ SpeedStir
    Isolated Spa - 345 Gallons